Carel will be at DCW20 on stand D1152, showcasing some of its data centre solutions for global energy savings.
Carel has over 45 years’ experience as a supplier of high efficiency technologies, and particular focus at the exhibition will be on the application of Carel products in micro data centres, which the company believes is a trend we will be seeing much more of.
The solutions on show will demonstrate connected efficiency to the complete data centre chain, plus reinforce Carel's capability in integrated humidification solutions.
Carels' product showcase includes:
- boss and boss mini. A complete range of simple monitoring solutions for medium and small data centres.
- cPCO mini. A compact solution with high connectivity for compact units for energy saving.
- HMI designed to offer an improved user experience, with simplified access to system information.
- Drive for BLDC compressors for high efficiency, supply temperature control and energy saving.
- A complete solution for high precision and short absorption distance, with low energy consumption.
- A wide range of energy saving technologies.
Visit the Carel stand for your chance to win an echo DOT (3rd Gen).