Schneider Electric has expanded its EcoStruxure Ready cooling portfolio, with the introduction of a 30kW InRow DX solution to help support increasing power densities.
Available in a 300mm rack format, this data centre cooling solution offers industry leading efficiency and addresses the increasing demand for higher density cooling in the data centre.
The trend toward modernisation and consolidation of data centres is driving the need for a cooling solution that provides more cooling capacity in a smaller footprint and flexible capacity to adapt to the actual data centre load.
The 30kW InRow DX is ideal for data centres that are being modernised or retrofitted, or anywhere IT space is at a premium.
Due to its powerfully compact size and energy efficient design, the InRow DX is the most versatile and predictable cooling system for next generation small and medium data centres and an optimal choice for edge and enterprise environments.
The 30kW InRow DX offers numerous benefits including:
- Cooling density: Provides up to 3x more capacity compared to previous models, meaning fewer units are needed, freeing up more floor space for IT equipment.
- High efficiency: Uses energy efficient compressor and fans to reduce OpEx and make more power available for other IT equipment.
- Flexible design: Easily addresses common installation constraints and reduces service requirements inside the white space.
- Variable capacity: Variable Speed Drive compressor allows you to adapt cooling load to the actual thermal demand.
- Cost Savings: Leveraging the low amps of the unit to deliver electrical CapEx reduction.
- EcoStruxure Ready: Easy to manage with global visibility of equipment performance and status supported with a 24/7 expert service bureau.
“If you are consolidating, modernising, or expanding your data centre and struggling to manage the heat profile introduced by the new servers, the versatile new 30kW InRow DX is ideal,” said Ben Smith, vice president of cooling, Schneider Electric.
“Powerfully compact and with unmatched efficiency, the 30kW InRow allows for fewer units to provide the same amount of cooling capacity.”
Click here to find out more about the 30kW InRow DX and Schneider Electric’s complete line of cooling solutions.