T-bar LED is a patented lighting system which can be integrated into a new or existing suspended ceiling grid and has been used in data centres in the US and more recently the UK.
Data centres generate a lot of heat and the environment needs to be controlled. T-bar LED helps maintain that efficiency with low voltage DC power without generating extra heat.
- T-bar replaces cross members in the suspended ceiling grid to create modern design effects.
- Use T-bar lighting to define specific areas within the floor space.
- T-bar works within the operating temperature of the data centre.
- T-bar provides improved acoustics as less sound is lost through the ceiling.
- T-bar can be operated stand alone or linked to a 0-10V or DALI lighting control system.
- T-bar’s ‘plug and play’ format makes it very cost effective to install with up to 50% reduction in on site installation labour costs.
Jon Theis, director with TheisCraft, commented, “We are delighted to be able to supply the T-bar LED to the UK market. Having seen it installed the effects created can be really stunning.”