Schneider Electric has unveiled new Easy Modular Data Centre All-in-One solutions for European customers.
Schneider Electric’s Easy Modular ‘All-in-One’ Data Centres are available in four standardised form factors with additional configurable options, and combine all power, cooling, and IT equipment into a single, pre-configured solution.
The Easy Modular Data Centre All-in-One range will expand Schneider Electric’s modular data centre offering and build upon its Easy physical infrastructure products. All four designs include its Easy Rack, Easy PDU, and Easy UPS offers, are cooled using energy efficient InRow DX cooling systems, and offer enhanced remote monitoring, management, and service support via Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure IT Expert DCIM software.
Easy Modular Data Centre All-in-One designs range from five to 14 racks, offer power densities between 27kW – 94KkW and can be pre-configured within either an ISO20ft or ISO40ft container, or as a 25ft – 45ft module.
Solution benefits include:
- : based on a standardised design and consistent factory-controlled processes, Easy Modular Data Centre All-in-Ones are pre-designed, prefabricated and tested in a factory environment, prior to shipment.
- : Easy Modular Data Centre All-in-One are based on a ‘Commercial Off The Shelf’ (‘COTS’) design. All modules are ‘site-ready’, reducing the planning, construction and implementation phases and fast-tracking the time from ‘concept to commissioning’.
- : Easy Modular Data Centre All-in-One solutions are, on average, 15% less expensive than an equivalent ETO offer, and offer up to 20-year lifecycle.
- Prefabricated approach reduces labor costs and optimises building space, giving customers the advantage of delaying deployment until capacity is required.
- Easy Modular Data Centres are manufactured using the most sustainable construction methods. They are RoHS and REACh compliant, include Product Environmental Profiles (PEPs), and incorporate features that both optimise energy savings and leave a smaller environmental footprint.
“Data centre operators are today demanding pre-engineered and modular solutions, that can meet demanding timescales and assure predictability in costs and performance,” said Elliott Turek, Offer & Innovation Leader, Prefabricated Modular Solutions, Schneider Electric.
“By pre-engineering and testing the new Easy Prefab solution at the factory-level, we’re able to help customers increase reliability and mitigate risk – ensuring they benefit from shorter lead times, and a lower total cost of ownership.”
The solution is available through Schneider Electric’s global partner network, including its Elite Data Centre partners and Alliance Partners.