The ILC 2050 BI industrial controller from Phoenix Contact is ideal for the most demanding applications in buildings, infrastructure and data centres, using the Niagara 4 Framework.
The integrated Niagara Framework enables IIoT-based automation through standardisation of various data types. This makes it easy to connect with various sensors and actuators, regardless of the manufacturer and communication protocol.
• Minimised commissioning costs thanks to different protocols on one controller
• Easy programming using drag-and-drop within the Niagara 4 Framework
• Real-time, on-premise analytic control thanks to integrated Niagara Analytics
• Cost-effective operation thanks to web-based maintenance, monitoring, and programming
• Offers a compact footprint in the panel, and therefore cost savings.
Go beyond building automation with the ILC 2050 BI providing industrially hardened control and modular I/O running the Niagara 4 Framework.