With the right colocation partner, your IT environment can be an engine for revenue growth, giving you a competitive edge.
With this Picking the right colocation provider is a strategic decision. Here’s what you gain by working with the right colocation partner:
- Connectivity – A highly connected data centre provider gives you low-latency connectiity to carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other network service providers
- Scalability – In a colocation data centre, it’s easy to grow and change your requirements as you respond to your customers’ needs.
- Cost savings – Colocation providers share operating costs between all their customers, saving you money.
- Security – Data centre providers take care of all of your security considerations needed to protect your assets. This includes 24-hour security staff, video surveillance and multi-layer physical security.
- Sustainability – Is a lower carbon footprint a priority for your business? By leasing space in a shared facility that continually invests and improves its consumption of renewable energy, you can lower your carbon footprint.
Download this white paper to learn about the importance of picking the right colocation provider, the different types of colocation providers, and use our comprehensive check list when it comes to data centre environment, connectivity and reach.