Smart Buildings Show, the UK’s cornerstone commercial smart buildings event, has announced its 2021 event has now opened for registration.
The free-to-attend conference and exhibition takes place at the London ExCel on the 6-7 October 2021, featuring some of the leading names in the commercial smart buildings, technology and energy sectors including Priva UK, Trend, ABB and Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
Following its recent call for papers, Smart Buildings Show returns with four theatres, delivering industry-leading thought leadership and technical content; presenting visitors the opportunity to share and discuss the growing new trends within the sector.
The theatres include:
- Connected – Management, which will look at how smart building are managed and how the workplace has changed post-Covid.
- The Connected – Controls Theatre, which will look at physical devices in smart buildings.
- The Connected – Spaces & Infrastructure Theatre, which will focus on smart buildings, wellbeing, networks, connectivity and power.
- The Training Theatre, which will offer visitors the chance to enhance their industry credentials via CPD-accredited presentations.
“We are delighted to welcome visitors back to Smart Buildings Show conference and exhibition,” said Ian Garmeson, managing director, Turret Group.
“This year’s show will provide visitors with the first in-person event to focus on smart buildings and their associated critical infrastructure since the start of the pandemic.
“We believe it will provide a fantastic opportunity to network among fellow industry peers and demonstrate how our sector will play a key role in helping the UK to build back better.”
Throughout the two days, Smart Buildings Show 2021 will cover key aspects of creating and managing a smart building, including:
- Building automation and design
- Building automation systems
- Building energy management
- Energy efficiency
- Health & safety
- Lighting and controls
- Networks and wireless
- Regulations and consultancy
- Services and support
- Smart meters and monitoring
- Workplace and wellbeing.
This year’s headline sponsor, Bluetooth SIG, is joined by Platinum Sponsors; aico/HomeLink, The DALI Alliance, Sauter Automation and Schneider Electric.
For more information on exhibiting and sponsorship, please contact Claire Hatchett at email@example.com or 07976 613352.
Register for your free ticket here, or head to smartbuildingsshow.com to unlock all the information you need to make your buildings more economic and functional.